Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pledge of Success


As I'm starting to pack up my classroom, I realized that I never shared the Pledge of Success with you all.  The Pledge of Success is something we recite, as a class, every morning, after the Pledge of Allegiance.  I got the idea from one of my team members who got the idea from her student teaching experience.  The Pledge of Success was featured in a 2008 issue of Sport Illustrated about Fred Lawson.  I love reciting this WITH my class every day.  It starts the day off right!
Today is a new day, a new beginning. It has been given to me as a new gift. I can either use it or throw it away. What I do today will affect me tomorrow. I cannot blame anyone but myself if I do not succeed. I promise to use this day to the fullest by giving my best, realizing it can never come back again. This is my life and I choose to make it a success.
I had the banner made using VistaPrint.  {PS, there is a groupon and many sales going on right now!}  I hope someone finds this post useful! :)
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the poster and I am totally stealing your idea! Thank you so much for posting!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're welcome! I love sharing a good idea! :)

      Leslie

      Delete
  2. thank you I a student at a different school and I'm doing this for my talent show!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...