Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Thursday, March 7, 2013

ACC Tourna... Zzzzz

I. Am. Exhausted.  Seriously, after school, I couldn't get a coherent sentence to leave my mouth.  The kids had an amazing time at the ACC Tournament.  I have no complaints other than being completely tired.  The majority of the coliseum was pulling for Miami.  Can anyone explain that??  Miami beat Virginia Tech 45-39.  My Tigers lost to NC State.  Sad day.  I'm sorry, but I can't think of anything else I need to say.  Y'all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...