Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Heading to the Tourney!


Our 2nd (or maybe 3rd?) quarter behavior incentive was to attend a Women's ACC Tournament game.  Tomorrow, we will begin our journey to Greensboro.  :)  I think we're going to see VT vs. Miami.  Last year was really fun.  We saw Clemson vs. UNC.  Clemson Alumni and Carolina Alumni teaching together... that was fun leading up to the game.  This year, none of us really care, but the kids enjoy the game.  It is EXHAUSTING, though.  There will be schools/kids EVERYWHERE!!  Last year, I was counting students every two minutes making sure no one wondered off.  Cross your fingers that we don't lose anyone! :)  Clemson will play NC State after our game.  Go Tigers!!  We'll be sporting our Clemson shirts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...