Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

5th Grade Pop Stars

We had an assembly for the Spell-a-thon today, and they played the Study Maybe video at the end.  I must say, it was a hit!  At one point, I looked over at one of my students and she was just staring at me with her mouth wide open.  It was pretty funny.  Check it out if you haven't already.

Last night, we had a required open house (since we are Title1), so we were trying to get everything ready for parents to visit.  We, finally, updated our small bulletin board where we (5th grade teachers) kind of tell about ourselves.  Last year, we each painted the bottom of one foot and left a print.  We wrote little facts about ourselves.  It was super cute, but we couldn't leave it up for another year.  This year, we decided to print a picture from somewhere on our college campuses and ask, "Where will your future take you?"  I think it turned out pretty good for 20 minutes of work.  Check out both last year's and this year's bulletin boards:

(Last year)
(This year)
There are only 3 pictures because two of us graduated from Clemson.  Top left Auburn University,  top right Clemson University, bottom left University of North Carolina-Greensboro
I hope everyone had a great "hump-day"!!

2 comments:

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...