Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Classroom Tour!

Well, folks, tomorrow is the first day of school, so I suppose I am finished with my classroom, for now.  I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.  This is going to be a quick entry, because I'm sitting at Goodyear having new tires put on my car, so I'm not sure how much time I have.

Picture tour:

This is what was on their desks for Open House.

My closet doors: Ron Clark Essentials and Behavior Clip Chart.  5th grade also painted our back doors with chalkboard paint! :)

Ron Clark Essentials

Shelf Cart: Pod Book Boxes and a shelf for their Data notebooks.  The other side has book baskets on them.

Library:  I forgot to take a picture of the book basket labels I made. :(

Inspiration/Quotables Wall:  I thought of the mirror and graduation cap over the summer.  Everyone at school seems to love it!

Inspiration/Quotables Wall

College Wreath: We are required to have this... it's a good idea, but I need to actually put my college name somewhere on it.  It hasn't been a priority this week.

View of the room from the door

Homework (magazine) Rack :)

Information Center:  I'm loving my lunch count/attendance area.

Meeting Area

That's my room!  What do you think?  The walls are pretty bare, because we put up tons of anchor charts...  Any suggestions?  I can't wait to hear your comments! :)
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the wreath. Why are you required to have one?
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so great! Come and check my classroom reveal out too!
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...