- Organized my gigantic closet - Last week, things were literally thrown into the closet. It was a wreck. Now, most everything, has a proper place and I can find things!
- Finished labeling books - My school does Jan Richardson's First 20 Days. The kids had to pick out books from the library and explain whey they picked that particular book. Well, I didn't let the kids keep the books because I hadn't finished labeling. (I know, BAD TEACHER!) Problem Solved!
- Math Manipulatives - I put those in containers on the back counter so the kids have easy access to them. AND I realized, that I don't have all the math stuff that I need!!
- Organized Papers - Most of the kids returned all the "required" papers on Friday. While they were separated into separate stacks, I had no idea who turned in what. So, I went through and checked off what was turned in, and I realized that many sheets hadn't been signed. The organization was a huge stress reliever.
- Figured out morning work for the week, and have Monday ready and on their desks! (PS, does anyone use Sunshine Math?)
Does anyone else get freaked out being in school alone??