Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

Oh my!  What in the world did we do before the Internet?  It has been absolutely awful to be without it.  I still do not have internet at my new apartment; however, it has been scheduled to be set up next Saturday.  I am so disappointed I couldn't get it done before then, but school takes up so much of my days!  I have made a lot of improvements in my room, had a few set-backs, and taken a few more steps forward.  We have open house tomorrow afternoon/evening! EEK!! I am hoping to have *most* everything ready.  I promise to post more pictures when I'm finished.  Until then, thanks for sticking around!  I love reading the comments that continue to pop up in my email!  Keep them coming! :)

1 comment:

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...