Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Thursday, April 21, 2016

I'm Alive... with News!

As my title indicates, I am alive... and yes, I have news!  No, I'm not getting married (I'll start buying cats soon) and no, I'm not preggers.  I am, however, leaving the state of North Carolina.  North Carolina gave me my first job when I was looking during a time of hiring freezes, but it just isn't worth being away from family any longer.  I had a nephew born last August and my dad was diagnosed with cancer last October.  I'm living in NC with no family and my only friends are the people with whom I work.  Many of us are all going different directions, professionally, so the time is right.

So, I am pleased to announce that I am moving back to my home state of South Carolina, and I have accepted a 5th grade position in the Upstate!  I hate change... this is scary... but I know it's the right decision!

I'm coming home...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks

    ReplyDelete


  2. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…Thanks for sharing. Photo Retouching Services
    background removal service

    ReplyDelete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...