Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Thursday, April 21, 2016

I'm Alive... with News!

As my title indicates, I am alive... and yes, I have news!  No, I'm not getting married (I'll start buying cats soon) and no, I'm not preggers.  I am, however, leaving the state of North Carolina.  North Carolina gave me my first job when I was looking during a time of hiring freezes, but it just isn't worth being away from family any longer.  I had a nephew born last August and my dad was diagnosed with cancer last October.  I'm living in NC with no family and my only friends are the people with whom I work.  Many of us are all going different directions, professionally, so the time is right.

So, I am pleased to announce that I am moving back to my home state of South Carolina, and I have accepted a 5th grade position in the Upstate!  I hate change... this is scary... but I know it's the right decision!

I'm coming home...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...