Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sanity Savers

Sometimes, to keep your sanity, you just have to stop and be silly.  Luckily, my school is packed with people who know how to relax and enjoy life.  I'm thankful to have people like this in my life! :)

For your amusement:  We decided to use the stability balls completely inappropriately, and Ms. P ended up on the floor!  The kids probably would not get away with something like this! :)

post signature

3 comments:

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...