Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Friday, May 10, 2013

Teacher Love Week


Teacher Appreciation (Love) Week couldn't have come at a better time.  We (the teachers) have been beyond stressed the last two weeks.  We have taught everything we need to teach and have been reviewing the content we taught at the beginning of the year.  {We have EOGs starting May 21st.}  For whatever reason, our students seem to be on summer break already!  So, needless to say, a little teacher love has definitely been appreciated.

Our principal experienced a death in the family this week and as tough has that has been, she has still thought about her teachers.  Wednesday, she brought EVERYONE a biscuit for breakfast.  Thursday, we ALL received a 5-minute professional massage and a coupon for a free Chick-fil-a biscuit, and today, our lunch was catered by Subway.  She knows the way to our hearts is through food and stress relief. :)  Even without the freebies this week, I am thankful to work with the ladies and gentlemen at my school.  They're all wonderful!

That being said, I am ready for testing to be over!  I am ready for summer break to arrive!  There are only 19 days and 4 more Mondays!  Also, say a little prayer for me.  I have to start using my ceiling lights next week to get the students used to them before testing.  Boo!  They are NOT happy that we have to start using them (and neither am I)!

Everyone have a great weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow a massage, no matter how short is amazing! :) What a great principal you have!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...