Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Friday, April 19, 2013

TeacherLists {for supplies}


A colleague introduced me to a new website today called TeacherLists.  Apparently, teachers can make a list of the supplies they need in the classroom and post it for parents and friends to see.  This is a great way of getting the message out if you live in an area where parents have/use the internet.  If you're interested, you can click here to visit {http://www.teacherlists.com/teachers/?tt!pID=2162&tt!bD=1703667_1}.  The best part is... if you sign up, we both can get free supplies, so please use my link! :)

1 comment:

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...