Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Friday, January 25, 2013

{Lazy} Early Release

We had an early release today due to ice.  The district called it yesterday for 11:00 this morning, but around 9:30 this morning, they announced that we would dismiss at 10:00.  The system moved in faster than they were expecting.  We made it through math and guided reading before the kids lost all focus.  I've spent my day napping on the couch.  It's been great! :)  Anywho,  I have a short video I wanted to share.  My principal shared it with the staff in her "Friday Focus" (an email with important info and usually ends with something inspirational).  I just feel this video speaks the truth.  At my school, we are doing a great job with #7! :)

I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...