Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gift of Words

Just a quick post today.  My principal gave us an assignment earlier in the week to come up with encouraging words or phrases for every member of our staff.  There was no chance of me sitting down to come up with a personalized, individual message, so I decided to make a generic card for everyone.  I'm not sure if I've done what I'm supposed to, but I think it's cute.  (And by no means did I come up with the idea... I've seen it all over pinterest.)  One of my favorite Christmas quotes is from Elf, so I put it on a chalkboard image along with a "Merry Christmas" message.  What do y'all think?  I'm printing 6 to a page (14 pages).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...