Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cutest Gift Bags Ever!

Today, I put together the gift bags I made for my students.  I have to say, they turned out adorable.  I found a cute card on Pinterest that I used as the label, and simply used a brown paper bag for the "gift bag".  Inside every bag is a chapter book, candy cane, Swiss Miss hot chocolate, and a Mini Moon Pie. :)   I forgot to bring home glue last night and discovered that Mod Podge can be used like regular glue!  At the top, I punched two holes and tied the bag shut with a little bit of curling ribbon.  What do you think?

Tomorrow, after we fit in reading and math, we're going to have a quick "celebration" with drinks and snacks, go to lunch, watch The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, and send them on their way!  Merry Christmas!


post signature

1 comment:

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...