Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Classroom Pictures Linky Party -- Call Me Crazy!

With everyone starting to post pictures of the classrooms, I am super excited to see all the possibilities!  I started thinking last night, "I wonder if anyone is doing a linky party for classroom pictures?"  I did a quick google search and turned up nothing.  So...  I'm making a linky party of my own!  It could end up being a colossal fail, but it doesn't hurt to try!  Honestly, I'm not sure if I should do this since I am just moving into my classroom today! I can join my own party later, right? :)

So, if you would like to join my Classroom Pictures Linky Party, please do!  Spread the word!  We have shared ideas all summer with Tara's Monday Made It Linky Party and Elizabeth's Fabulous Friday Finds Linky Party, so let's continue sharing!  P.S. The Linky Party will be open until October 7th, so please don't feel rushed!

UPDATE:
I have a long way to go but here is one picture from my exhausting first day in the classroom.
Curtains are up! :)
UPDATE:
I decided to give up on the linky...  better luck next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have an accent wall in your classroom. Did you paint it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, every room in my school has at least one accent wall. But, no, I did not choose the color. I'm not really a fan of dark colors especially when there is only one window in the room! :)

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...