Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Friday, June 15, 2012

More Magnets

Just a quick post...  I'm planning to drive home to South Carolina today!  Woot Woot! :)  This is going to be one of those random posts I mentioned a few days ago, except it isn't about food this time.  After making the bottle cap magnets, I had, what I thought was, a good idea.  I made cork magnets for my refrigerator.  I think they're neat looking and didn't cost me anything, since I already had all of the supplies.  I made them in the same steps I made the bottle caps magnets.  Quick and easy!  Check them out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...