Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Behavior Clip Chart

clip chart
Today has been a day of crafting!  First, I finished up the bottle caps, and now I've just completed my behavior clip chart!  I've included a picture of the clip chart to the right.  I can't take complete credit for how cute it is.  One of the 5th grade teachers had a really cute chart this year, so I've kind of taken her idea.  You can see hers here.  As far as I know, every classroom at my school uses this behavior management system.  For the most part, it works.  There will always be those "once in a blue moon" situations where the clip chart will be useless, but I like it!  I know it's a bit fuzzy (I was standing on a stole with my phone above my head trying to get the whole thing in the picture!), so click on the picture if you need help reading the labels!  :)  I wish I knew who originally came up with this idea, so I could credit them.  ...  I forgot what I was about to say.  Oh well, I still need to get this laminated, so I'm trying to keep it as flat as possible until then.  Monday will be the last day our media assistant will be laminating until we come back in the fall.  One of the first grade teachers came up with the idea of getting things done for next year before we leave for the summer.  How genius is that?  Unfortunately, the idea has spread like a wild fire, and our poor media assistant has been super busy!  I'm sure she won't mind too much in the fall, though.  ...  Oh yeah!  I remember what I was going to say.  Every classroom at my school uses this behavior management system, so if we have any trouble with students who don't belong to us, we just tell the student to clip down or ask the teacher to have the student clip down.  It's great!  The last picture I'm going to include is a close-up of what looks like solid colors.  They're actually polka dots!  I thought that would be a cute idea. :)  BTW, I was really OCD about this (as with most things).  I used a ruler to measure 6 inches down on all of the "smaller" pieces of scrapbook paper.  I wouldn't have been able to handle it not being uniform.  I eye-balled the labels...  I think they're pretty darn close to center!  :) Enjoy!  (PS if you're wondering, I've been using instagram to take my pictures.)

clip chart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...