Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Love



Summer Love  -- love for the season, not that I actually have a "summer love."  {However, I am taking any recommendations in that area. :) }  I'm doggie/house sitting this week.  I'm not doing anything I wouldn't normally do if I were at my apartment, but I'm finding myself a little more bored than usual.  Perhaps because I'm in the middle of nowhere.  After breakfast, and the morning game shows, I decided to go out on the screened porch and read another chapter in Teach Like a Pirate.  It really does keep getting better and better.  I read the chapter titled "Ask and Analyze."  It talked about how no one is naturally creative (and it can be quite offensive to assume someone is creative instead of hard-working), but you have to ask the correct questions.  It was very interesting!

Isn't that a great view from the porch?  It was really nice earlier.  Their porch has a ceiling fan, so it was great along with the natural breeze.  By the way, what do you think about the sticker on the picture?  I'm playing around with it... I want something more attractive than the http:// address...

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...