Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rainy Days and...Snow?!

After three days of rain (and no recess ... rain, rain, go away!) I don't have the energy to share much; however, I did want to share this "somecard" I saw on Pinterest.  I don't know about you, but everyday at 3:00, this is how I feel:

Am I alone? :)

On a positive note, we finished our unit on fractions!  I have to say, and you may judge me for this, but I'm not sure I ever fully understood fractions until I taught them.  The way we were taught was just stupid!  It made no sense!!  Anywho, we test tomorrow!  Cross your fingers and toes for our 5th graders!

Also, cross your fingers for the teachers!  We have another rainy day tomorrow!  It's also looking like we will have snow tomorrow night.  Thank goodness Friday is a workday (no makeup!)!

4 comments:

  1. this weather has been going on for days! I just read we might get snow! I too have a teacher workday on Friday...so maybe I won't have a workday and get to sleep in!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleeping late, hot chocolate, movies, and MAYBE grading papers... That sounds like a great workday! :)

      Leslie

      Delete
  2. Yea, this rain has been very depressing. Luckily for me we have a pd day tomorrow and then annual leave on Friday so I'm very happy for the long weekend ahead! :)

    Sarah
    Teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm jealous! Enjoy your long weekend! :)

      Leslie

      Delete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...