Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Currently (on time, too!)

January Currently!  Head over to Farley's blog to link up!


Most of these are self-explanatory, but I will go over "Needing" and "OLW".

Actually, Loving: My Clemson Tigers kicked a field goal with two seconds left and beat LSU 25-24!  It was amazing!  Check out our coach, Dabo Swinney, after the game!  Such a great man!  (Video Link)

Needing: School consumes me, and it is not because I cannot keep up.  I just have nothing else to occupy my time/thoughts/energy.  I don't live near family, and all of my friends are people I work with (and I love them dearly).  I'm making it sound worse than it is.  I do find time with my friends to enjoy life away from school, but I'm looking for something... I can't find the word... reliable? predictable?  I can't explain...

OLW: I just need to trust in all aspects of life.  Actually, I would rather not get into this one.

I hope everyone has a great first day back at school whether you have professional development, a work day, or actually have the kids!  The rest of you that don't start until later: I'm SO jealous. :-)

6 comments:

  1. I hear you about balance. It is a fine line that we all walk at times. I hope that you find the key in 2013. Lots of people keep talking about Pandora, is it a radio station? Will need to check it out.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Tigers! What an awesome game, loved every minute of it! I've been teaching for 18 years now, and in all honesty, it's harder now finding that balance. There's too many distractions now like blogging and Pinterest! Keep working at it, you will find a balance that works for you. I'm your newest follower from the Palmetto state!

    Karen
    www.anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and for following! And.... GO TIGERS!! :)

      Delete
  3. I really love your OLW :) Congrats on the Tiger's win!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled upon your blog today and am now your newest follower!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...