Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Laminating... Ugh!

I finally decided to tackle the laminating I've had sitting on my dining table since our last work day.  I got about half-way through before I quit, but I thought I'd share.  One of our 5th grade teachers made great dividers.  I think she originally got the initial idea from Pinterest, but she improved it.

These are the dividers... aren't they great?  What I did was cut out the circles and tape them to the back of the divider page.  Simple, right.  Yes, but time consuming.  Next, they were laminated and need to be cut out.  Simple, right?  NOOOO!!!!  Aggravating and frustrating!  :)

So, this is for my planning notebook.  What I did was copy a piece of notebook paper onto card stock.  I can use a Vis-a-Vis marker to make notes, or something like that.
This one is for my Social Studies notebook.  Again, I can use a Vis-a-Vis  write any Related Books, Games, Things to do/make, Technology, Resources, and Notes I can think of... 
And this is all that I still have to cut out... Boo!  I'll get to it eventually.
In other news, I finished the Shades of Grey Series day before last.  The last book is definitely the best...more mystery and less romance.  I FINALLY started The Help last night.  Once I finish it, I can watch the movie... I am a HUGE fan of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, so a year or so ago, I bought Mansfield Park to read.  I started it yesterday morning and I must say, after 75 pages, it was the most boring book I've ever tried to read.  I don't abandon books often, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

In a completely different direction, I'm sure you've heard by now that Andy Griffith died this morning.  I am so incredibly saddened by this news.  Growing up, I would watch The Andy Griffith Show with my Daddy.  I still watch it daily.  :(

I hate to end it on a sad note, but that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...