1. Tissue Paper: I'm going to try to make those Pom-Pom Puff Balls to hang from the ceiling. (1.99 each at Party City)
2. Flower Hole Punch: I needed a special hole punch for the punch cards I'll be using. (40% off at Hobby Lobby)
3. Green Totes: Each pod will store their book baggies in these totes. Also, I'll label these totes with these numbers I found at "technology rocks. seriously." I wish I could afford the money and space to use individual magazine boxes, but it's not happening. (Dollar Tree)
4. Magnetic Locker Basket: I'm going to use this to keep my Expo markers in. ($2.99 at Target)
5. Funny Ball: Will be used for silent ball or to call on students. (Target Dollar Bin)
6. 4-Pack Purple Basket: I don't know what I'll use these for... (Target Dollar Bin - $2.50)
7. Supply Caddies: Each pod will use these to house their Expos, erasers, highlighters, etc. ($2.50? each at Hobby Lobby)
8. Mr. Sketch Scented Markers: These are the best markers for anchor charts! (6.97 at Wal-mart)
9. Colorful T-Shirts: You'll see what these are for next Monday! :)
CRAFT and VOICES headers, along with a few other things you'll see when I move into my classroom. If you need something printed with a lot of color and want it to look great, use Staples!!
Alrighty, that's all of my Fabulous Finds for this week! Do you think the "bright colors" theme works? :) I can't wait to see what everyone else has found!